Inviting exhibitors at electronica to post their most revolutionary products and solutions, submissions will be judged by using an impartial panel, and Electronic Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a range of corporations across the industry and incorporate:
- Robert Owen, Director of Around the world College Programme at Creativity Systems
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Material Advertising and marketing Specialist at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Managing Director British isles & Ireland at RS Factors
- Mark Patrick, Specialized Internet marketing Supervisor at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Small business Advancement of 5G IoT Good Linked Buildings at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Affiliate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently rating the entries right after an in-depth discussion and the maximum scoring entry will be the winner, which will be introduced on the Digital Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It is intriguing to see that numerous digital distributors have been chosen as aspect of the judging panel, and I have cheekily puzzled if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they symbolize or potential new traces for their organization. It will unquestionably be appealing to see which items they vote for, and we glimpse forward to looking at the impressive products organizations set ahead.
The post Judges Introduced for Electronic Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared very first on Napier – B2B PR and Marketing and advertising Agency.