Search Marketing Sales is a result-driven SEO and Website Promotion company offering a full spectrum of affordable SEO Services and Web Site Promotion packages. Let us path your search engine visibility and drive targeted traffic to your site. Acquire Top 10 ranking for your keywords or upshot your web promotion campaign by getting listed in DMOZ.
Search Marketing Sales Pte Ltd is one of the most trusted and reliable SEO and Website Promotion company on the web today. Established in Singapore by Muhammad Zulkifli Rahmat and in Australia by Frederrick Abrugart, SearchMarketingSales.com quickly grew into a full-fledge Google SEO and web promotion company and has established itself as an up and coming player in the SEO community. Our proven website promotion packages and unique SEO for Google technique stems from each member’s commitment to the learning, studying and implementation of online marketing strategies that are effective at increasing our clients’ return on investment (ROI). The recent merger with SMS SEO International is our first bold step to further extend our marketing reach to the Internet community.
SEO is an acronym for “search engine optimization” or “search engine optimizer.”As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.Effective SEO may require changes to the HTML source code of a site and site content, SEO tactics may be incorporated into website development and design. The term “search engine friendly” may be used to describe website designs, menus, content management systems, images, videos, shopping carts, and other elements that have been optimized for the purpose of search engine exposure.
Deciding to hire an SEO is a big decision that can potentially improve your site and save time, but you can also risk damage to your site and reputation.
Make sure to research the potential advantages as well as the damage that an irresponsible SEO can do to your site.
Many SEOs and other agencies and consultants provide useful services for website owners, including:
• Review of your site content or structure
• Content development
• Management of online business development campaigns
• Keyword research
• SEO training
• Expertise in specific markets and geographies.
If you’re thinking about hiring an SEO, the earlier the better. A great time to hire is when you’re considering a site redesign, or planning to launch a new site. That way, you and your SEO can ensure that your site is designed to be search engine-friendly from the bottom up. However, a good SEO can also help improve an existing site.
Some useful questions to ask an SEO include:
• Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
• Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
• Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
• What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
• What’s your experience in my industry?
• What’s your experience in my country/city?
• What’s your experience developing international sites?
• What are your most important SEO techniques?
• How long have you been in business?
• How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?